Plants are essential to everyone's lives. Welcome to Plantlife.
Jobs at Plantlife
Head of Finance
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours
Salary: £35k – £40k
We are currently looking to appoint an effective and experienced Head of Finance to be responsible for the management of financial operations for Plantlife, to ensure that business objectives are met and that all parts of the organisation enjoy a first class financial support service. While the focus of your job will be finance your team will also be responsible for pay and reward and the employment law aspects of HR, and for IT services.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA,/CIPFA qualified or equivalent, with at least 4 years financial experience and will demonstrate:
- Track record of preparing in-year financial reports and accounts and communicating/interpreting these for non-financial audiences
- A team player, able to work with staff at all levels and all roles and to provide excellent support and service to colleagues
- Excellent numeracy and literacy plus spreadsheet skills and the ability to produce written reports to accompany financial information
- Line management experience of staff at all levels and of external providers
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet externally imposed deadlines
Ideally but not necessarily, you will have experience in a charity/not for profit organisation and an understanding of accounting and reporting in the third sector. We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual with drive and ambition to succeed in this role. If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience, we very much look forward to hearing from you. Please contact 01962 813 300 to request an information pack.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement, plus a completed application form, in a word format to email@example.com quoting our reference 1606-8.
Interview date: 4th August 2016
Ranscombe Farm Reserve are looking to hire 4 new volunteer positions and welcome you to join our fabulous team. These new and exciting roles are suitable to people who are interested in helping with fundraising to allow our essential site conservation work to continue.
- Role 1: Events assistant: attend local events (from playing games, baking cakes and providing information)
- Role 2: Volunteer researcher: To assist with seeking funding and awareness raising opportunities in the local area. (Role 2 and 3 can be based from home anywhere in UK)
- Role 3: Fundraising group team leader: To help us set up and lead a fundraising group, to run local events to raise money.
Full induction and support will be given.
To express interest email Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01634 245413