Plants are essential to everyone's lives. Welcome to Plantlife.
Become a member
Do you love wild flowers?
For the last 25 years, Plantlife has had a single ideal - to save and celebrate wild plants, flowers and fungi.
For the equivalent of £3 a month you will be helping us:
- look after 4,500 acres of wild flower nature reserves
- instil an enthusiasm for wild plants in children
- work on the frontline of conservation, supported by an army of volunteers
- restore meadows across the UK
- safeguard wayside flowers through our road verge campaign
Whether you want to learn more about wild flowers on our training days, volunteer to help conserve special plants and places, find out which native plants will do best in your garden or simply enjoy our glossy members' magazine, your support will make a huge difference to what we can achieve...
- Plant life magazine, three times a year
- Wild flower ID guide.
- A "grow your own wild flower meadow in your garden" leaflet
- Invitations to exclusive events for Plantlife members
- 10% discount at Cotswold Outdoor
With the prospect of substantial cuts to government grants for nature conservation work, the support we receive through membership has never been more important.
Plantlife respects your privacy and will not give or sell your personal data to any third party. To read our privacy and security statement click here.