Individual Giving Administrator
Salary: £18,000 pro rata.
Hours: 28 hours per week.
Length of post: Permanent.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Plantlife Fundraising Team to provide high quality administrative support. This is a part-time role working 28 hours per week on a permanent basis, based at our Head Office in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Your role will be working within the team that is responsible for providing an efficient service to current members and supporters and developing new membership initiatives to grow our membership base and maximise income through giving, taking on a shared responsibility for database management, financial and fundraising administration.
Reporting to the Individual Giving Manager your role will involve the following duties:
- Assist with timely execution of member mailings and communications (magazine, renewals, lapsed and resignation letters, appeals and e-mails etc).
- Assist with the collection of subscriptions and donations from members and maintaining associated records of members, supporters and contacts on ThankQ database including data entry.
- Assist with events and initiatives when needed including attending events/shows, merchandise and adopt-a range.
- Provide high quality day-to-day customer service for members including dealing with telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- Ensure that membership monies and donations (including corporate and major donor income) are processed, batched and coded correctly on ThankQ database.
- Process all income including Direct Debits, CAF claims, Justgiving, Charities Trust, Standing Orders, cheques, credit cards, cash and charity vouchers etc.
To succeed in this position you will need to have at least 1 years experience providing administrative support with excellent written and spoken English, excellent IT skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage a large workload with good time-management and organisational skills.
Previous experience working with a contact management database and knowledge of the public sector is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will have strong people skills evidenced by a friendly, polite and helpful manner who is supportive and energetic with a willingness to ‘go the extra mile’
If you have any questions or would like an informal discussion about the role then please call Natasha Edwards, Individual Giving Manager on 01722 342753 or email email@example.com.
To apply, please email your CV. application form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 5th April 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 11th April 2018