If you live in or near to the region’s woodlands and would like to find out more about them, we want to hear from you.
The Building Resilience project will provide opportunities for people to experience the woods in lots of different ways, amongst them...
- Developing a parish events programme including photography courses, plant identification and walks
- Establishing ‘Saplings’ toddler groups to enable young families to spend time in woods together
- Enabling young people to explore woodlands and create multimedia experiences for others to enjoy
- Bringing the woods to where people are including older people who might find it difficult to visit woods
- Creating a programme of activities for those with a more adventurous spirit (more info to follow...)